Monday, 11 January

Q & A from a Private Detective

We welcome your questions related to any of our Private Detective, Locator or Process Serving services .  You can comment below, email us at  or give us a call at 1-888-204-7683

Marcy B.: Custody

I recently obtained a legal joint custody plan with the father of my child. He was involved in an accident last year and sustained a traumatic brain injury and has had a seizure since. it is documented in the legal agreement that he is to never drive with the minor child and he is supposed to be supervised by his mother through Jan. 4, 2013. I have witnessed him drive her away and later switch driving with his mother in a nearby parking lot and his mother just recently told me herself she was not with him, that he and callie went to a movie with a “friend”. also make note that his mother is the only documented driver. Callie has also come home and told me that her daddy left her overnight at his mother’s house.She has also come home dirty, complaining that her bottom hurt, and said that she had not had a bath at her daddy’s over a Fri-Sun visit. I also know for a fact that he used to be on anabolic steroids and it is possible he could still be on them, and he smokes in the vehicle with her. What could you do to help me prove that he is not looking out for the child’s best interest. Please send me an e-mail back. Thanks

Rachel: Cell Phone Records

I want to know if it is possible to get cell phone records (calls and texts). My husband has a business phone through work. I simply want to know if what he is telling me is true. Also would like to know cost if possible.

Answer: Rachel thank you for your question. We get this question all the time on the phone ! There is no legal way for a Private Investigator to obtain phone records or text messages . The only true legal way to obtain such information it once you have filed a legal action against your spouse such as a “divorce” . Then you or your lawyer can issue a subpoena dues tecum to obtain such records. I hope this answered your question . I would always consult with a attorney we are not lawyers or judges we are just telling you from our experience. Thanks . Admin

Elizabeth Elliott: Criminal History

Does your company have the ability to search and supply me with the criminal record of a particular person?If so how much would that cost?
Answer: Yes we have the ability to search for criminal records and supply you with such records if there and records to be found on the subject that is at question ! You can call us on our contact page and we can give you a quote based on the information that you have given us.

Amber: Child Custody

Do you do background checks and would I be able to get copies? My daughter is in an abusive home and I want her back? How much would it cost me and would I be able to make payments? The custodial parent has already overdosed and is exposing my child to even greater harm than that. I am trying to get her back I just need evidence

Greg: is this something you would take

I pay a ton of support to my ex. It is stipulated in the separation agreement that she will not “abuse alcohol” when she is or is about to care for our child. My son wishes to live with me anyway. She will get drunk, call him up at 11 pm where he has been home alone all evening and tell him she wont be home until the next morning. Even when she does come home, she gets off at 5 pm and doesnt get home till 9, 10…. My son is 12 years old now. Do you see any service you could offer that woukd make getting custody a slam dunk? I do work at a refinery and some nihhts, but at least i would see him every day (rather than be gone for 24 hours) and i wouldn’t be out drinking when i was gone. Further there is a neighbor where i live who said they would watch him at night when i worked. She knows him and is retired. Thanks
Scott to Greg –  First let me say by hiring a pi you could get on film that she is drinking and never home with the child . This alone can modify a change in custody from my experience.So to answer your question its my belief and experience that obtaining evidence on your ex pertaining to the issues that you mention would be very beneficial to your case. I would always consult with a attorney in considering your options . Our office is staffed with family law attorneys that can help assist you .

Izaak Thibodeaux: Child Custody

I am a soldier currently deployed to Afghanistan. My wife and I are going through a divorce. Her and my son are still in Italy, where I was stationed before deploying, and will be going back to Lake Charles in the coming week. She has been neglecting my son, blowing my money on partying, and been witnessed with several other soldiers in the barracks. I am looking to have a PI get some solid evidence of her actions when she goes back stateside. I am also wanting to know if you do military discounts. Thank you.

Misha: Investigation

Hi! I’d like to know if you do ground work, such as follow certain people around to check for certain things? I’d like you to follow my boyfriend for a few days. He lives in university housing though. Is that possible? If yes, how much would that cost? Regards, Ibtisam

Answer: Yes we do conduct surveillance on people for investigative purposes! And yes i do feel its possible.You can call us for a free consultation or make a appointment and come into our office to discuss pricing .

17 Comments on “Q & A from a Private Detective

Friday, 4 March at 10:25 pm

So my ex gf just broke up with me out of the blue like six months ago. I believe she is seeing her neighbour of that time and has eventfully moved in with him. I don’t want to go all the way there but I can tell she is with him because of her weakeness. Any man she gets close to she will date and cheat on.

Friday, 4 March at 10:26 pm

Quick question. Now can u guys investigate this kind of case for me? I just want to know if it is true because I know where the guy lives and it is right across!

Scott Frank Investigator
Tuesday, 23 August at 3:19 am

Yes we do !We do them all the time ..

Wednesday, 20 April at 6:14 am

Im sorry for bugging you i had a childhood friend dissappear after his mom got into drugs and his dad died i dont have a job or much money and i know what city he is in i know his immediate family his father’s name his brothers and his moms name i know hos grand parents residing city but i cant get any phone numbers on him nor can i find his grandparents at all i dont know their name and thats who hes staying with i believe i also know his last know residence and his elementary school but because of his mother i dont think he was in school around thw time i last saw him please help me please

Scott Frank Investigator
Tuesday, 23 August at 3:14 am

Jeramy all maybe possible but when it comes to locating people depending on the permissible reason we may have to ask the person being found if they want to give you there contact info. We do this for security reasons .Let me know if your interested in proceeding .

Wednesday, 1 June at 2:26 am

Finally maybe get some truth. Can u guys find a particular law firm that has a written will from 2004 that was “lost”? If so what does that normally cost? If this goes how I see it going and my wife can see that will,as soon as this part is finished I would have plenty to keep y’all busy for awhile. Thanks Travis

Scott Frank Investigator
Tuesday, 23 August at 3:09 am

I really need more details can you elaberate a little on the law firm having a will or you can call me 337-254-8169

Crystal Ledoux
Thursday, 21 July at 3:17 pm

I seem to have aquired a stalker or stalkers.this has been going on 3 months.It has gotten bad lately they run around outside my house all night,as I’m sitting here in my living room writing this ,I hear them outside talking about what I do,my conversations with my daughter.I go outside and nobody around,I feel violated .My daughter has been sleeping at friends houses cause its too much,we are scared,it keeps getting worse

Scott Frank Investigator
Tuesday, 23 August at 3:06 am

Have you contacted the police to make a report ? If you have done this already then consider hiring a investigator to do surveillance on the home . If this is sucessfull the investigator can show the video surveillance to the police then you can press charges if need to be .

Patrick McCune
Tuesday, 23 August at 2:49 am

Custody hearings recently and lawyer advised picture surveillance for next hearing in Sept.1. With the flooding currently I have lost track of time. I’m needing this done soon and promptly.

Scott Frank Investigator
Tuesday, 23 August at 3:31 am

Yes we can help assist you , you can elaberate on here what you are requesting with detail or you can call me 3372548169

Sunday, 25 December at 6:08 am

If you was giving a date and the location could you get fottage of my wife at a restruant, I’m In another state for work. A few things are not adding up and even our kids are starting to notice. I was reading at a few question seeing that you do ground work, what would be the hours being that these act or random throughout the night and day.

Scott Frank Investigator
Thursday, 2 February at 6:08 pm

Yes we can help assist you in physical surveillance . You can call me we can talk about your case in detail .

Monday, 16 January at 6:23 am

I’m looking for my biological father all I really have to go by is his name and that his parents own a store in another state. Should I hire a pi in the state that I’m from to obtain information ( there were supposed child support papers filed) or could I hire one here since I’m here? ( Georgia the state)

Scott Frank Investigator
Thursday, 2 February at 6:06 pm

I really don’t think it matters on the state you hire a private investigator ! A experienced private investigator can do some simple skip tracing on his name and should find a idea of his whereabouts.

Friday, 28 July at 9:01 pm

I would like to know how a court order can say one parent cant have suvailance but the other parent can ?

Scott Frank Investigator
Friday, 28 July at 9:15 pm

Hmm that’s a good question ! I would have to see the court order ! Keep in mind we are not attorneys .We can not give legal advice. I never heard of that before ..


Ask a Question or Leave a Testimonial:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *