Children in Divorce

Child Support

Normally the parent not having custody (or primary physical custody in joint custody situations) will be required to contribute to the support of the minor children. This could be an obligation of the mother or father, or both if a third person has custody of the children. Under extraordinary circumstances, a grandparent could be required […]

Read More